Welcome to the website of Mile Auto, Inc. (“Mile”). Mile allows users to access information and configure certain aspects of through its website located at www.mileauto.com (the “Site”). For the avoidance of doubt, the Site excludes Mile’s insurance products, coverages, and services (which require your application, and Mile’s acceptance, and which are governed by separate terms), and is limited solely to your use of Mile’s web based information and configuration services.
1. Acceptance of the Terms.
2. Accessing the Site.
You must be an individual at least 16 years old to use the Site. Certain plans or activities presented through the Site may have other age restrictions. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least the minimum required age (in no case less than 13 years old) or and in any case that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in these Terms. Further, by using or registering for the Site, you agree to abide by and comply with these Terms, and you acknowledge that you are accepting the benefit of the Site, subject to these Terms.
Mile grants you permission to access and use the Site during the Term as set forth in these Terms and consistent with the intended features of the Site, provided that: (i) you use the Site solely for your personal, private, noncommercial purposes; (ii) you do not reproduce, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, or distribute any part of the Site, including any materials obtained from or included within the Site; and (iii) you do not engage in any of the prohibited uses described below.
3. Ownership; Proprietary Rights.
The Site is owned and operated by Mile. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code, products, software (including any downloadable software), services, and all other elements of the Site provided by Mile (“Site Content”) are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. All Site Content is the copyrighted property of Mile or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third parties, except for User Content, to which you retain your copyrights. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Mile or its affiliates and/or third parties. You agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Site Content, and nothing herein shall be interpreted to grant you any right or license under any intellectual property rights of Mile or any third party.
4. Prohibited Uses of Site.
You agree not to use the Site or any aspect or feature thereof for any unlawful purpose or in any way that might harm, damage, or disparage any other party. Without limiting the proceeding sentence, you agree that you will not, do or attempt to:
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, distribute or exploit, any part of the Site, use of the Site, access to the Site, or content obtained through the Site (including without limitation Site Content, Third Party Content, and User Content), for any purpose other than for your personal, noncommercial purposes;
- Access or use the Site for any commercial or business purpose, including without limitation for comparative or competitive research purposes;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site or any content therein;
- Use any manual or automated means to extract and/or compile content from the Site for any commercial purpose or otherwise;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site, networks or servers connected to the Site, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks or servers;
- Undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of all or part of the Site, Site Content, Third Party Content, or User Content, or any other part thereof, except and solely to the extent permitted by law, or otherwise attempt to use or access any of the Site other than as intended;
- Use the Site in any manner whatsoever that could lead to a violation of any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
5. Modification of the Terms.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Mile and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates or any related companies, licensors and suppliers, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, customers, and contractors, from all damages, injuries, liabilities, costs, fees and expenses (including, but not limited to, legal and accounting fees) arising from or in any way related to your use or misuse of the Site.